Asheville is known for its eclectic group of people and unique shopping ventures. It is an area filled with diverse artisans and a place that has a little something for all wanders. It comes as no surprise that among those venues are places filled with handcrafted, one of a kind items for the avid smoker, if you know where to find them.

Starting with a local favorite, The Circle is one head shop that embraces the truly unique and artful approach that goes into making quality smoke products and smoking accessories. Local glass, art, and fashion accessories are on display for tourists and returning customers alike. For the enthusiastic collector, The Circle provides truly unique, quality items that can’t be found anywhere outside of Asheville and each purchase goes to support the local economy and local Asheville artists.

The Circle has strong ties to the local community offering 10% off to those with a GO LOCAL card and keeping a majority of their glassware stocked from local vendors. 90% of their glass is created in Asheville and the surrounding mountains of Western North Carolina while the remaining 10% comes from neighboring regions in the surrounding southern states.

They also offer a wide variety of essential items ranging from vapes and vapor accessories, gifts, posters and prints, incense, oils, soaps and lotions, candles, jewelry and other unique oddities. Open daily, The Circle provides convenient hours and local hospitality.

For more information visit:

https://www.thecircleasheville.com/

High Life Smokies

High Life Smokies

 

For those seeking a broader selection, High Life comes highly recommended as one of the largest smoke shops on the east coast. Originating out of Charlotte, NC in 2010, High Life has grown into 14 new locations located across North and South Carolina. Their product selection includes name brand vendors such as Hitman, Firefly, and MYA Hookah. They offer glass products, vaporizers, hookah (shisha), and numerous e-cigs and liquids.

For more information visit:

http://www.highlifesmokes.com/

Octopus Garden Smoke Shops

Octupus Garden Smoke Shops

 

The Octopus Garden finishes off the list. With over 22 years of experience in the industry, the Octopus Garden has an expansive selection as well as multiple venues around the Asheville area. Each location provides a unique, yet streamlined experience for both the newbie and the old hands. Their attention to detail and quality product selection are what makes Octopus Garden a well known name in Asheville. They specialize in Tobacco and tobacco products as well as glass, candles, incense, body jewelry, and other odds and ends for the customers to peruse.

 

For more information visit:

http://www.octopusgardensmokeshops.com/